Summer Application Deadline: March 23rd, 2018
The Study Abroad Peer Advisors (SAPA) are pleased to announce their Summer 2018 Study Abroad Scholarship competition. The Study Abroad Peer Advisors use their past experiences abroad to assist with facilitating their UF peers’ study abroad experience through one-on-one and group contact (peer advising, study abroad information sessions, etc.). One $750 and two $500 scholarships will be awarded to students studying abroad this summer.
- 3.0 GPA
- University of Florida undergraduate or graduate students
- Students studying on any Summer 2018 program, regardless of program length
Complete the online scholarship application by completing the following:
- SAPA Scholarship Essay: Tell us about a time when you used your past experiences to give advice to someone, preferably in a formal setting. Examples include mentoring, tutoring, peer advising, etc. (max 450 words)
- SAPA Scholarship Instructions: Online signature
- Scholarship Applicant Information Questionnaire
- Interview: The SAPAs will contact selected students for face-to-face interviews in April
*All application materials must be submitted online; hard copies will not be accepted
Please contact Riley Waggle, SAPA treasurer at email@example.com with questions.