Change of Address

International students must report a change of address to EVS, USCIS, and UF within 10 days of a move date.

Reporting a Change of Address to UF and ISS

Students must report their change of address by going to and updating BOTH the UF Directory profile and ther Emergency Contact information.

Students have the following addresses on the UF system:

Directory Profile
  • Work Data
  • Local Home Data
  • Permanent Home Data
Emergency Contact
  • Work Location
  • Local Home Street Address
  • Emergency Contact Information

To meet the federal requirements, the address on the Local Home Data, the Permanent Home Data and the Local Home Street Address must be the actual PHYSICAL address where you live, they CANNOT be a PO Box, and they must be in the US.

To change your addresses:

  1. Go to
  2. Sign in using your Gatorlink Username and Password
  3. Click on My Account
  4. Click Update My Directory Profile
  5. Make sure you enter your entire street address in the "Address Line 3" box of each section
  6. Click "submit" to process your information.
  7. In the same way, you update the Local Home Street Address on your Emergency Contact section.

Update Address with EVS and SEVIS

To update your address with EVS and SEVIS, please complete the Change of Address form and click the "Submit by Email" button at the end of the page.

USCIS change of address

International must submit the AR-11 Change of Address Form to USCIS to report any change of address. For instructions, click here.

Note to NEW Students: When completing the AR-11 Form, use your NEW address in BOTH the PRESENT and LAST address sections. USCIS will understand that you are a NEW student in the US and do not have a previous US address.