Fulbright - UF Students

This award is for graduating seniors who want to spend a year of study in another country before beginning their graduate career, as well as for graduate student MA or Ph.D. research. Some countries require fluency in the language of the country and may require a plan of study through a university there. Fulbright awards pay travel, tuition and a monthly stipend.

The Institute of International Education (IIE) administers the Fulbright program for students. Regan Garner at the UF Honor Program, advises UF students wishing to apply for a Fulbright scholarship.

Regan Garner
Associate Director, UF Honors Program


The University of Florida invites all seniors, graduate students, and recent alumni to apply through the institution. All interested applicants should review the country-specific grant information found on the Fulbright US Student Program web site and the application process described here. Questions should be directed to UF Fulbright Program Adviser Regan Garner.