International Research Workshops Series
From 9 am to 11 am, Room 145 International Center
There is no charge for attending. Space is limited to 25. Please rsvp to email@example.com
- January 20, 2017: Finding International Funding
Become familiar with resources that will help you find potential funding to support your research.
- Resources from the Office of Research
- Resources from UF Advancement
- Corporate and Foundation Relations Resources
- Preparing to Submit a Proposal? Will this funding source support my research?
- Ten tips before you write your proposal
- Commonly used research acronyms
- Key Contacts for International Proposal Development
- February 3, 2017: Developing Proposals for International Research
Learn about the services provided by UF Office of Research and the proposal development process.
- February 17, 2017: Navigating the IRB, Export Controls, International Permits and Other Bureaucratic Hurdles
Navigate the rules of international compliance. It all makes sense.
- March 17, 2017: Engaging Students and Internationalizing the Curriculum, Study Abroad, Experiential Learning and More
How do we engage students in international research, and can we use the student international experience to internationalize the curricula?
- April 7, 2017: Developing Partnerships – Agreements and Team Building
The how to’s of building international partnerships and preparing contracts and MOUs.
- April 14, 2017: Communicating Your Research
Discover new ways to share your research story and learn about the 5 imperatives for communicating your research.
- April 20, 2017: Faculty Symposium
An open discussion of navigating international research.
There is no charge for attending. Space is limited to 25 faculty. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org