Exchange Students SEVIS Form

To study as an exchange student in the US, you need a DS-2019 form to apply for a J-1 student visa. To issue your DS-2019 form, you must complete the Exchange Student SEVIS Questionnaire once you have created your online application.

Please remember:

  • The full name, (last name, first name and middle name) must be listed EXACTLY as it appears on your passport.
  • If your country of permanent residence is different from country of citizenship, you must have government-issued documents that allow you to live in the country even after your studies are complete.