Study Abroad Program Development
UF’s Learning Without Borders supports colleges, departments and faculty in the development of new, innovative UF faculty-led study abroad programs, and increase undergraduate student participation in study abroad.
Study Abroad Development Grant Opportunities
- For University of Florida units (departments, centers, programs, etc.) with undergraduate academic programming.
- For faculty who have ongoing teaching appointments in undergraduate degree-granting units.
Program Development Resources
- Faculty members with an interest in developing a UF Faculty-led study abroad program are encouraged to review Creating a UF Faculty-led Study Abroad Program.
- Periodic information sessions and workshops are held at the UF International Center to provide interested faculty members with more information on study abroad program development, and in some cases, specifics aspects of serving as a study abroad program director. Visit the following link for a list of upcoming sessions: Study Abroad Faculty Resources
- Faculty members are also welcome to contact Susanne Hill, Director of Study Abroad Services and/or Caroline Cully, Assistant Director of Study Abroad Services, to discuss program ideas.